Terms and Conditions
It's important that we alert you to our Terms of Trade and acknowledgments...
1. Prices are quoted for current stock only. Prices may be subject to change.
2. Claims for damaged or defective products or for short supply must be advised in writing within seven days of the receipt of the product. EuroVintage does not accept returns unless there is a prior arrangement with the management of EuroVintage. Returns may be subject to a charge. It is not policy to collect and credit end of wine list stocks.
3. Payment is Cash on Delivery, or for approved account holders either 7 day settlement (payable in full three days following the week of purchase) or 20th of the month (to be settled in full on or before the 20th of the month following invoice). Accounts not settled within these terms will be C.O.D until account is cleared. Interest accrues at the rate of 1.5% per month on outstanding accounts.
4. Notwithstanding any period of credit, legal and beneficial ownership of any and all products shall remain with EuroVintage until payment in full is made for them and for all other products supplied by EuroVintage to the buyer. The buyer grants EuroVintage a security interest in all products supplied by EuroVintage as security for all amounts owing by the buyer to EuroVintage and performance of the buyer’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Trade. If any of these Terms and Conditions of Trade is not complied with, EuroVintage reserves the right to demand immediate and full payment of accounts and EuroVintage or EuroVintage’s agent may exercise any and all remedies afforded to a secured party by Part 9 of the Personal Property Securities Act 1999 and enter any building or premises owned, occupied, or used by the buyer, to search for and re-take possession of any products supplied by EuroVintage. The products shall be at the buyers risk from delivery.
5. The buyer must pay, on demand, any costs associated with the collection or the attempted collection of amounts overdue on any of the buyers’ accounts (including collection agents’ costs and legal fees on a solicitor and client basis). The buyer shall pay all costs and expenses of EuroVintage in relation to compliance with any demand given by the buyer under section 162 of the PPSA, or in relation to any application for, or the obtaining of a court order to maintain any registration in respect of any of the security interests created under these Terms and Conditions of Trade and the serving of any such court order on the buyer or the Registrar of Personal Property Securities.
6. Prices quoted in our catalogue are exclusive of GST.
7. EuroVintage offers same day delivery within the inner city areas of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch upon orders received by midday. For the outer areas of these cities orders are required by 8am for same day delivery. Please consult with EuroVintage for confirmation of delivery to your location. 8. Beer ginger beer and water may only be purchased in unbroken and complete cases.
9. Delivery outside of inner city Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch will be freight free on 5 or more mixed dozen (for wine) or unbroken cases (for beer, ginger beer and water). On orders less than five dozen wine or unbroken cases for beer, ginger beer and water, freight will be charged at $6.00 per dozen (for wine) or unbroken case (for beer, ginger beer and water).
10. Inner city deliveries will be freight free on quantities of 1 mixed dozen of wine or spirits. Freight of $6.00 will apply to 1 unbroken case of beer, ginger beer or water unless added to the minimum order of 1 mixed dozen of wine or spirits.
11. The buyer acknowledges receipt of a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Trade and waives any right it may have to receive from EuroVintage a copy of any financing statement, financing change statement or verification statement that is registered, issued or received at any time in relation to these Terms and Conditions of Trade.
12. The buyer agrees not to change its name without giving EuroVintage five business days notice of what its new name will be.
Acknowledgment: The magnificent homepage and product page images are used with the permission of our friends at Man O' War, Pegasus Bay, Fromm, and Te Waihou. A huge thanks to each of them!